Explore two equally unique and fascinating markets and immerse yourself in their thriving atmosphere.
Visit Damnoen Saduak Market and Maeklong Railway Market with Go City®
- With us, there are no fees on the day - all you've got to do is show your pass!
- Round-trip in air-conditioned transportation.
- Take a boat ride and visit Damnoen Saduak floating market.
- Explore Maeklong Railway's market stalls.
- A local guide who will help you to make the most of your time at the markets.
With this exciting tour, you'll visit two of Bangkok's most famous markets. With fresh produce, local delicacies, and photo ops aplenty, this is the perfect way to experience Thai culture at its best.
First, you'll visit Maeklong Railway Market. Uniquely located on the tracks of the Maeklong Railway, you'll have the chance to watch as vendors clear their stalls and pull back their awnings to make way for the train as it trundles through the market - be sure to have your camera at the ready. Your guide will give you the lowdown on the history of this seafood market and describe the produce being sold too.
Next, you'll hop on a paddleboat and make your way to Damnoen Saduak Market. This famous floating market is known for its vendors selling produce directly from their boats. This bustling market is a great place to sample local snacks and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere.